SP 12 0002 – CENTRAL EL DORADO HILLS SP
Number of Lots: 1028
PROPOSED CENTRAL EL DORADO HILLS SPECIFIC PLAN CONSISTING OF APPROXIMATELY 1,028 RESIDENTIAL UNITS, 50,000 SQUARE FOOT OF COMMERCIAL, 84.9 ACRES OFOF OPEN SPACE, AND 15.3 ACRES OF RECREATIONAL PARKWITHIN 250-ACRE PROJECT SITE. THE REQUEST INCLUDESAN AMENDMENT TO THE EXISTING EL DORADO HILLS SPECIFIC PLAN.
From the CEDHSP Project Fact Sheet
The Central El Dorado Hills Specific Plan is a development project proposed by Serrano Associates, LLC. The proposed project would provide for development of up to 1,000 dwelling units, 11 acres of civic limited commercial use (50,000 square feet of commercial use), 15 acres of public village park, 1- acre neighborhood park and 168 acres of natural open space. The proposed project site covers 341 acres in the vicinity of El Dorado Hills Boulevard between Olson Lane and U.S. Hwy 50. The proposed project consists of two planning areas: Serrano Westside and Pedregal. For a more detailed project description, please see the Draft EIR on the project website
Central El Dorado Hills Specific Plan Draft Environmental Impact Report
On November 20, 2015, the County released a Notice of Availability (NOA) of a draft Environmental Impact Report (EIR) which will analyze the potential environmental effects of the proposed Central El Dorado Hills Specific Plan (CEDHSP). The Draft EIR was available for a 90-day public review and comment period which closed at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 19, 2016. An Open House about the Project and the Draft EIR was held on Wednesday, December 2, 2015 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Oak Meadow Elementary School, 7701 Silva Valley Parkway, El Dorado Hills.
Located in El Dorado Hills, the CEDHSP is a proposed mixed-used development of 341 acres of land consisting of approximately 1,000 dwelling units and 50,000 square feet of commercial along with 169 acres of Open Space (50% of the project area) and 15 acres parkland. The CEDHSP includes a draft Public Facilities Financing Plan (PFFP) analyzing the anticipated improvements necessary to implement the development.
(The documents below are in PDF format and should be viewed with Adobe Reader.)
- Notice of Availability Draft EIR Central El Dorado Hills Specific Plan – November 20, 2015 Posted 11-20-2015
- Central El Dorado Hills Specific Plan Draft EIR Chapters 1 through 7 (661 pages, 62,276 KB) Posted 11-20-2015
- Central El Dorado Hills Specific Plan Draft EIR Appendices (638 pages, 73,810 KB) Posted 11-20-2015
- Central El Dorado Hills Specific Plan Public Review Draft, August 2015 Posted 11-20-2015
- Central El Dorado Hills Specific Plan Public Facilities Financing Plan Executive Summary, October 2015 Posted 11-20-2015
- Central El Dorado Hills Specific Plan Public Facilities Financing Plan, October 23, 2015 Posted 11-20-2015