This event has ended
November 14, 2018
Tiffany Schmid, El Dorado County Director of Planning, and Anne Novotny, El Dorado County Deputy Director of Planning, providing an update on the County’s community planning effort for commercial/multi-family design standards for Community Regions
Tauni Fessler, Director of Parks and Planning, El Dorado Hills Community Services District. Ms. Fessler will discuss the CSD’s initial concept and preliminary ideas for the expanded Bass Lake Park Project. The CSD is actively seeking public input and comments on this very important project for the El Dorado Hills Community.
Supervisor Communications: Supervisor John Hidahl
- El Dorado Disposal Recycling Center. CUP18-0006. Discuss results of Planning Commission Hearing on November 8, 2018, and discuss comments sent to APAC by Blackstone residents.
- Vineyards At El Dorado Hills PD16-0001/Z16-0002/TM16-1528 – Draft Environmental Impact Report Released. Public Comments due by Jan 7, 2019. A residential subdivision on 114.03 acres of 42 single-family residential lots on a total of 42.23 acres. The remaining 71.8 acres would include one 6.22-acre roadway lot and five open space lots totaling 65.58 acres. Includes utilities and transportation improvements. Requesting a density bonus, and a rezone to add a Planned Development (-PD) overlay zone to the underlying RE-5 zoning.
- Update: EDC Transportation Commission- County Multi-Modal Transit Center Study Open House. The El Dorado County Transportation Commission (EDCTC) is studying the feasibility of building a new transit facility in El Dorado Hills.
- APAC 2019: Discussion of APAC meetings in EDH neighborhoods such as Blackstone, Bass Lake and Four Seasons/Heritage: planned efforts for more and better community outreach, recruitment of new voting members, recording APAC meetings and posting to the APAC website and listing voting members names and email addresses on the APAC website.
- Nomination (and election?) of APAC’s 2019 Officers.
1021 Harvard Way
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762