El Dorado Hills Community Council Meeting February 6, 2023
This event has ended
February 6, 2023
El Dorado Hills Fire Department HQ - Station 85
1050 Wilson Boulevard
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
In-Person: El Dorado Hills Fire Dept Station 85 Conference Room
1050 Wilson Blvd, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Virtual via ZOOM: https://edcgov-us.zoom.us/j/89063021283
Guest Speaker: EDC County Sheriff Jeff Leikauf/staff
Present and discuss EDH crime statistics
- Nothing new on the CEDHSP project is available for public review – County Development Agreement (DA) Team is continuing to meet periodically with the Developer
- Nothing new on the Costco project has been received to date – EDH 52 (Tsakopolous development) considering changes to their adjacent development
- The County Homeless Shelter/Navigation Center in Placerville will be opened tomorrow with law enforcement referrals being the method of entry/admission. A soft opening with limited tours was conducted this afternoon in preparation for tomorrow’s ‘opening day’.
- County staff provided very thorough presentations to the BOS and public on their services, performance measures, challenges and staffing status on Tuesday 1/31 and Wednesday 2/1 (over 12 hours) in preparation for the 2023/2024 fiscal year budget process. Video recordings are available for public review on the County Legistar system.
- A new Economic Development project on the Southern end of the EDH business park (District 2) entitled ‘Project Phoenix’ has been announced. A Sac Business Journal article and a project website are available for public review
Leadership Team Progress Reports
- Public Safety – Sheriff’s report, CHP report and EDH Fire report
- Economic Development – Community and Economic Development Advisory Committee’s (CEDAC) role is under evaluation by staff and the BOS. Placer County’s Economic Development Advisory Committee (EDAC) is under comparative review.
- Infrastructure – Fall/Winter West Slope Traffic Advisory Committee Meeting will be held February 22nd – recent Speed Zone Surveys for many EDH roads will be reviewed.
- Good Governance – Charter Review Committee report
- Healthy Communities – First Five and EDCOE activity updates
- APAC – February 8th APAC meeting agenda
- Youth Commission report – Youth Commission activity update
- Community Information and Outreach